Here are a few things that will help you out on your next trip to Europe!
Fonmigo: Offers you a pocket WiFi device that you must have if you traveling in the UK! They offer daily, 5 day, 10 day rentals. For a mere £35 I had WiFi for 5 days while traveling around in the UK. Why you must rent one the next time you are in the UK:
- Comes with 1GB of data
- Fits in your pocket
- Works with smart phones (iPhones, Droids, Blackberry)
- Requires no installations, wire, and software
- Connect up to 5 devices (laptop, smart phone, iPad)
- 24/7 customer support
ForumTel: Why pay your US mobile company as much as $1.50 per minute while you travel in Europe? ForumTel is the answer! The phone rental is FREE (provided you return it within 2 weeks upon the end of your trip) and you pay simply ¢45 per minute & ¢25 per text. That’s it! Why have your loved ones worry about you while you travel? You get a local Europe phone number and 24/7 LOCAL support! Here is why you need to get your cell phone from them:
- Free rental
- Flat rate per minute & per text charges
- Cell phones to smart phones
- Phone shipped to you prior to departing the US
- 24/7 local support
I hope you can use these devices to help you on your next trip to Europe. These devices can come in handy if you are planning to attend the royal wedding in April!