I was recently planning a trip to DC for sales calls and ran into a big problem. The date my client set for the meeting was the same week congress returned for their “lame duck” session and the freshmen arrived for their orientation. Thus, every hotel in the DC city limits wanted outrageous amounts of money for basic hotel room.
So I looked at my options just outside the city and discovered a gem, the Ritz Carlton, Pentagon City! I know you think this is far out. In reality it is literally just “next door”.
- An Arlington oasis, located just minutes from downtown DC, Georgetown, Rosslyn and Old Town Alexandria.
- Metro located directly outside of the hotel. Two (2) metro stops away from Reagan National Airport and two (2) metro stops into the HEART of DC.
- Newly renovated state of the art fitness center and family friendly indoor heated pool.
- Where you can experience a true Ritz-Carlton luxury stay without the DC prices!
Why you want to stay in this area:
- To visit George Washington’s historic Mount Vernon Estate & Gardens.
- Great place for a fun & educational family vacation.
- The Ritz-Carlton Club Level – Top two (2) floors of the hotel. Offers four (4) continuous food & beverage presentations, complimentary internet, and private concierge. This tranquil retreat combines comfort and exclusivity with personalized service and views of DC’s capital skyline!
This is now my preferred hotel in the DC area. Give it a try next time you are in the area, it won’t disappoint!